Million dollars a year blogger, Jeni Hott, travels globally but knew my sister Sarah virtually! I met one of her Mastermind group members on a sun lounger in Grand Caymen earlier this year and knew I had to interview her. Check this out for the real secret of how to build a million dollar blog!
Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | SoundCloud
Mentioned in the podcast
- Jeni lived in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – visitpuertovallarta.com
- She uses her friend’s site prREACH.com to attract traffic
- Jeni’s friend Margaret Kim (The Flip Chick), listen to her interview – http://thebusinesssuccessfactory.com/tbsf-035-margaret-kim/
- The 6 Human Needs which you can find out about here http://training.tonyrobbins.com/the-6-human-needs-why-we-do-what-we-do/
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs
More from Jeni Hott
Considered to be the highest earning blogger in the world, Jeni Hott, aka BrilliantJeni, is one of the few 7 figure bloggers in the industry.
She pursues “extreme passive income strategies” which have allowed her to travel the globe for 4 years while working only a few times a year and still earning millions of dollars.
Recognised by Google as one of the most widely read bloggers on the web, with over 100 million visits and growing, Jeni collaborates with both Google America and Google Latin America for testing and general insights on Google AdSense.
Jeni has recently accepted a request to create a blogging course for Universities across the US, that will also be available for Veterans and covered by the GI Bill.
She is a featured entrepreneur in Living dot com documentary, (Summer 2014) which we can highly recommend, and is soon to officially change from Jeni Larson to become Mrs Jeni Hott, when she marries rock musician, Steve Hott.
Connect with her on..